Located in the heart of the historic Catalan village of La Nou de Gaia, with its winding streets, the house is a world away from the bustle of the coastal strip and yet within a few minutes drive you can be enjoying glorious sandy beaches.
* Stunning views over farmland in the valley below, and to the distant hills of Montsant. Views over village to the sea from master bedroom and balcony.
* 3 Double En-suite bedrooms,
(2 double, 1 twin)
* Attic spare room with sofa bed with own en-suite shower room.
* 4 terraces & courtyard garden
* Wifi & UK TV
* Bikes to borrow, table tennis
* Easy Access to Tarragona & Barcelona
Built on the site of a ruined cottage and occupying a privileged location with stunning views in all directions, the house is entered via a classic old oak front door and opens out into a light, airy and spacious home.
A large double height living room opens on to a wide terrace overlooking the valley below, with a built in barbeque and oak table to seat 10 or more. The huge kitchen has a dining table to seat 8 people and its own terrace with more casual seating and sun shade.
On the first floor are the bedrooms, a master suite with a jacuzzi bath and walk in shower and balcony, a double room and twin bed room, both with their own shower rooms. A seating area overlooking the lounge provides a tranquil place to read and relax.
The second floor has an occasional spare room with a double sofa bed, and its own shower room. There are two terraces on this floor, and a small utility room housing the washing machine.
In the basement we have a table tennis table. And in the entrance hall are two bikes with helmets ready for you to explore the numerous paved tracks around the village.